Sunday, 19 August 2007

Audiobooks

I had a quick look around....that is - a quick listen to a few audio books, Reviews, chapter readings etc of the "Classics"...unfortunately being read to with an American accent does do do it for me....when listening to Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, however with Little Women the accent was fine......

I found some of the sites were not indexed, or catalogued which made searching difficult for books of interest to listen to. (I am not one for remembering authors or titles unfortunately so a catalogue really helps me).

I will be looking forward to practicing downloading some books and podcasts to listen to on my new pink MP3 player soon........

almost finished now.......

1 comment:

Donna said...

I can imagine listening to an american accent for hours on end wiould get a tad 'tiresome' :-)